AZOVA UTI Telehealth Bundle
AZOVA UTI Telehealth Bundle
Two urinary tract infection test strips and a voucher good for one telemedicine visit for the treatment of UTI. Fast and convenient from home. Results in 2 minutes.
About the Test Kit
This test kit will check for urinary Leukocytes (white blood cells) and Nitrite, two markers that are seen in a urinary tract infection. If your test is positive, simply scan the QR code in this box and get a telemedicine visit at no additional charge. Your visit will be a secure messaging, telephone or video visit based upon what is allowed in your state. If indicated, your provider will also send in a prescription for you.
About UTI Bundle
This test kit will check for urinary Leukocytes (white blood cells) and Nitrite, two markers that are seen in a urinary tract infection. If your test is positive, simply scan the QR code on the voucher in this box and get a telemedicine visit at no additional charge. Your visit will be a secure messaging, telephone or video visit based upon what is allowed in your state. Our providers can make recommendations for natural remedies and can write prescriptions for antibiotics as needed. If indicated, your provider will also send your prescription to your preferred pharmacy.
- AZOVA’s At Home Testing and Telemedicine test kits enable you to take a test and get treatment online within minutes.
- This test and telemedicine visit is for women and men. It can be used by children who are able to urinate on the test strip with the assistance of a parent.
- If your telemedicine provider determines that a prescription is indicated, you will receive a prescription at no additional cost. The price of medications is not included.
- If you test positive, just scan the QR code on the card in the box and register for a telemedicine visit.
- Telemedicine visits are available in all 50 states, 7 days a week.
- Our telemedicine providers are trained on the most effective, safe, and up-to-date treatment protocols for urinary tract infections.
- HSA AND FSA eligible
- TAKE THE UTI TEST AT THE FIRST SIGN OF A URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI). Symptoms of a UTI include urgency (you feel the need to urinate right away), pain or burning with urination, cloudy or strong-smelling urine, blood in the urine, lower abdominal pain, fever, or chills.
- Tests for leukocytes (a sign of inflammation) and nitrites (produced by bacteria).
- The most convenient way to treat a urinary tract infection! Simply take the test and, if it is positive, scan the QR code in the box and register for a telemedicine visit. Our test strips are FDA-cleared for at-home use and are the same type of test strips used in the doctor’s office. Now you can test at home AND get a doctor’s visit online within MINUTES! It’s so easy, so convenient and so affordable. Find out if you have a UTI and get treatment online for less than most copays!
- Disposable, Do-It-Yourself, Fast Results, Rapid Detection
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
- 1.5 oz
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 3.00 x 8.00 x 14.00 Centimeters
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- USE AT THE FIRST SIGN OF A UTI: Urinary pain, burning, urgency, and frequency. Simply wet the test strip by holding it in your urine stream for 1-2 seconds. Read result at 1 minute for Nitrite and 2 minutes for Leukocytes. Match the color of the test strip pads to the color blocks on the foil pouch.
- If your test is positive, scan the QR code inside the box and register for a telemedicine visit.
- Your information will be reviewed by a board-certified physician or nurse practitioner and you will receive a customized treatment plan with a prescription if indicated. We’ll also provide recommendations for natural remedies and guidance on how to prevent UTIs in the future.
What You Get
Over 8.1 million doctor visits occur annually due to UTIs.
Up to 30% of sepsis cases are caused by UTIs
Around 3% of UTIs result in a kidney infection
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND
I used a different service for testing before and this was so much smoother and better! Very professional and friendly, they also helped me quickly when I accidentally deleted an appointment. 10/10 would recommend!
- V. Cristy
The test taking was extremely easy. The proctor and customer service (which I had to call because of a mistake that I made) were both very friendly and efficient. And despite the hiccup my issue was resolved by customer service in less than 5 mins and the overall test taking was done within 10 mins. Super impressed!!
- S. Ghosh
Such an awesome service! Instructions were clear and easy to follow. The appointment call went seamlessly as well. The email and text reminds were also helpful.
- B. Fletcher
You can chat with AZOVA’s Customer Support team for comprehensive support, including help with your account, testing, results and telemedicine visits. We typically respond within 3 minutes or less. Click the messaging icon on the lower right corner of the page to get help.
Talk with Customer Support
You can call the dedicated support line using the number below. Please note that wait times may vary depending on call volume.(844) 692–9682